SSD vs HDD – A Reseller’s Guide on How and Where to Sell
- April 17, 2019
- Posted by: Hiperdistuae.com
- Category: Networking and Storage
The global digital signage market is expected to grow to $31.71 billion by 2025.
This rising popularity of digital out-of-home (OOH) can be attributed to its growing relevance as an effective business communication medium. Specifically, organizations in sectors such as retail, hospitality, healthcare, and real estate are increasingly adopting digital signage in order to propagate their messaging.
Needless to say, the high-tech billboard industry is picking up the perfect storm right now.
IT value-added resellers (VARs), such as yourself, need to hop on to this trend and provide organizations with the most customized and relevant solutions to end clients.
To help you in this journey, distributors in Dubai like us (Hiperdist),are ever ready. We stay abreast of the latest digital signage industry trends. And our knowledge of the trends helps us ensure that our resellers in Dubai are also kept informed. Read on to know more about the new technologies, in this space, that would be a great pitch to your customers –
- Video Walls:The interest in video walls has grown considerably, over the past few years. This is due to the rise in demand for large displays for use in newsrooms, concerts, airports, shopping malls, and conference rooms. Increasingly, video walls are also being used in kiosks (located in institutes and retail) to present information and run promotions.
Distributors in Dubai are aware that the allure of these video walls primarily lies in the attention-grabbing size of the visuals.
Additionally, video walls offer high-quality pixel density, low price, ease of installation and mounting, and superior connectivity. As a result of all these favorable features, the uptake of video walls is expected to gain significant traction in the years to come. In fact, as per a study by Markets and Markets, by 2020 the entire video wall market (inclusive of video wall displays, installations, and content management systems) is projected to reach $18 billion.
- DLED (Direct view LED):Direct View LEDs are one of the many factors that drive the adoption of large video walls. DLED displays offer superior brightness, greater contrast and better resolution than LCD displays.
These displays are highly resilient to factors such as temperatures, dust, and humidity; particularly in harsher environments. They also last much longer than traditional LCD solutions. Built for high ambient light environments, DLEDs prove to be a great buy in a market that is currently facing an increase in demand for outdoor displays. They can also be used in a limitless variety of sizes. Hence, DLEDs can offer your clients a lot more creativity of expression.
While DLEDs have typically been costlier than LCD options, this scenario is changing with advancements in technology. Manufacturing of DLED displays continues to become less expensive, and hence is a great option for resellers in Dubai to present to their customers.
- System on Chip: Previously, flat panel displays would harness special computers to drive content onto their screens. But as the technologies have evolved, over the years, this has changed. Nowadays, larger screen displays have much smaller or non-existent media players that deliver content.
Such an integrated digital signage solution, System on Chip has the potential to drive down costs by 25 to 40% when compared to traditional solutions. Additionally, it reduced the support and power consumption, as an integrated design means energy efficiency and simpler installation and maintenance.
Undoubtedly, the market potential for digital signage is high. And as resellers in Dubai, you can expect to collect margins of 20% to 40% on selling these signages; provided you identify the best and latest solutions for customers.
Still, have more questions? You may reach out to us, for a detailed consultation on the best digital signages in the market. We will help you find out more about what your customers need and the extra value that can be delivered.