Hiperdist Information Technology Trading LLC (digitally identified as Hiperdist UAE) fulfills its duties via its logistics arm Levant Distribution (hereinafter referred to individually as “Seller”). Seller returns are divided into two categories:
No Fault Returns and Faulty Returns.
Customers must return product(s) post confirmation received by Seller. Returns should be sent to:
Blue Shed AC03 & AC04
South Zone 1,
Jebel Ali Free Zone,
The receiving dock operates between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Gulf Standard Time Sunday to Thursday (excluding public holidays)
All products must be returned in complete set with original packaging and must be received by Seller within 30 days after the confirmation from Hiperdist.
Seller recommends that product returned by post should be sent by registered or certified mail. Seller accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit.
Customer must obtain a confirmation from the Seller for all returned product(s). If the details cannot be validated, or if the product does not match the details provided by the customer in terms of either quantity, Seller product code or product serial number, Seller may reject the returned product at the Seller RA dock and return it to the customer at the customer’s expense.
For all returned product(s), customer must maintain a copy of the proof of delivery or consignment information to confirm delivery in case of future queries.
No Fault returns Procedure
The following provisions will apply in respect of the return of products by the customer to Seller in accordance with clause 9 of the customer terms:
No Fault Products
A ‘no fault’ product is a product returned by the customer to Seller in circumstances where the return is not due to the fault of Seller or any fault with the Product.
Product sold on a “No Returns Basis”
Seller is entitled to supply certain Products on a “No Returns Basis”.
The expression ‘No Returns Basis’ means that Seller will not accept returns on No Fault Products.
To the extent permitted by law, Seller reserves the right to apply the No Returns Basis policy to any promotional or sales product (s) as it deems necessary. Seller will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure such products are clearly advertised and promoted as being sold only on a No Returns Basis.
Seller will, under instruction from its vendors, discontinue some products from time to time. Customers’ right to return these discontinued products may be restricted.
Customer must supply:
Levant Distribution Invoice Number
Levant Distribution Product Code
Quantity of the product(s) that needs to be returned
Serial Number for each product that needs to be returned
All products returned for credit must be in a pristine and unopened condition with all seals intact. All inward freight will be the responsibility of the customer. Seller will not cover the cost of freight on returned products and will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by the customer.
Faulty Return Procedure
A ‘faulty’ product is a Product returned by the customer to Seller or vendor that failed to operate in accordance with its functional specifications.
Dead on Arrival Products
A ‘DOA’ (Dead on Arrival) product is a faulty Product that failed in the early life of usage or out of box. The DOA period for each Product will vary based on vendor policies, and commonly ranges from 7 to 30 days.
A ‘Warranty’ product is a faulty product that failed within the warranty period. The warranty period for each Product will vary based on vendor policies.
Not all faulty returns are handled by Seller. Customer must supply:
- Levant Distribution Invoice Number
- Levant Distribution Product Code
- Quantity of the product(s) that needs to be returned
- Serial number for each product that needs to be returned
- Fault details for each product that needs to be returned
- End user’s Proof of Purchase for each product that needs to be returned
- Vendor’s pre-authorization number if applicable
- Under vendor’s instructions, Seller will issue a credit, replacement or repair for the return of faulty products. Replacement or repair returns may result in delays due to vendor processing lead times and Seller stock availability.
- In the event the Customer fails to advise the end user, the Customer will indemnify Seller for any expenses incurred in servicing any warranty claim relating to the misuse of the product or hard disk failure
- Any physical damage incurred on the faulty product due to the misuse of the product will void the warranty and is the Customer’s responsibility.
- The Customer should provide the correct and exact fault details that Seller can advise to the vendor for testing purpose. Any no fault found charges from the Vendor will be at the Customer’s expense.
- For Bonus products, Seller will only provide a replacement. If the product is discontinued or obsolete, the warranty will be handled by Seller on case-by-case basis.
- If Seller provides confirmation for return under warranty, the Customer is responsible for freight to the Levant Distribution Centre. Seller will be responsible for return freight of the product as soon as it has been exchanged, for replacement or repair returns only.
All faulty products must be returned as a complete set that includes all the components that were supplied originally, e.g. Cables, CD and Power Adaptors, and with the original packaging.