Application and Services
1. Active Backup Suite –
- Business-grade features without worrying about licenses. Active Backup centralizes backup tasks for VMware, Windows, Office 365 and G Suite to Synology NAS – and lets you manage from one simple console. A quick, easy, and reliable recovery guaranteed, to keep running services, VMs and files instantly available.
2. Synology Cloud C2 –
- Synology C2 is designed primarily to offer the most integrated and cost-effective cloud backup solution for your Synology NAS. Its data center is located in Frankfurt. Ensures meeting the high privacy standards required by EU regulations. The security of data being transmitted and stored on C2 can be ensured with the support of our fast moving and rigorous encryption technologies.
3. Synology Drive –
- Now, with rapidly growing technology Synology makes it practically possible for every home and office to host your own cloud – with 100% data ownership and no subscription fees. Our cost effective, energy efficient and time saving services help you see the change we live and work, access and share data.
4. Virtual Machine Manager –
- Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) is intuitive hypervisor software that offers Synology NAS servers. With easy instructions, you can set up and run various virtual machines, including Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM. VMM provides a disaster recovery solution for IT environments, helping you to achieve maximum service uptime with flexible resource management.